Just saying hi!

Please feel free to introduce yourself here if you want to.
nippycrab

Just saying hi!

Post by nippycrab » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi everyone, I just signed up as I have been reading posts for the past few days and felt this was where it was at.
Most of my fishing experience is freshwater, but I started beach fishing last year for the first time and had some great days and evenings of catching as well as fishing!
I am based in the Medway, but tend to fish down near Folkstone mostly as I don't know of any good marks nearer to home yet.
Oh yes - almost forgot - I apologise in advance for my typing dyslexia

Kippershed

Post by Kippershed » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Welcome to the site nippy, i'm sure youll find someone on here that can give you tips on your area. ive just started this year too from freshwater fishing and found the site informative,freindly and very helpful.
cheers andy

robc22
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by robc22 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 am

hello nippy and welcome to the site. There are plenty of friendy members from you area willing to offer good advice.good luck

squiresoak

Re: Just saying hi!

Post by squiresoak » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:34 pm

nippycrab wrote:Hi everyone, I just signed up as I have been reading posts for the past few days and felt this was where it was at.
You got that right and a very warm welcome to the forums nippy. Some great members on this site I'm sure you will be fishing with some in the near future. Good luck with your fishing.

squiresoak

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:59 pm

A warm welcome to the site mate. I hope you get as much enjoyment and help as I have had, and enjoy the frienly banter from time to time.
Cheers keith :D :D :D

nippycrab

Post by nippycrab » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Thanks guys for such a warm welcome. Really appreciate it.
Anyone who knows some good marks not too far from Rochester (less than 30 mins drive), please let me know

Cheers

Nippycrab