Please feel free to introduce yourself here if you want to.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:00 am
Hi Im new to this site and just started fishing again, I use to go years ago with my father and now started again with my partner, Ive been a couple of times in the past month and I love it, am looking forward to meeting new friends and catching lots of fish. Will keep you all posted on how Im doing and giving catch reports.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 9461
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: Blackburn. Lancashire
A warm welcome to the forums, Glad to here that you are taking up fishing again, any help you need you only have to ask, there a friendly bunch on here.
- Advanced User
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: Bournemouth
Welcome to the forums
- www.sea-fishing.org creater
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:00 am
- Location: UK South Coast
Hello and welcome back to sea fishing lilsusie.
Look forward to seeing how you progress.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 am
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: rotherham, south yorks
>:) a big welcome to this great site
enjoy ur fishing