Please feel free to introduce yourself here if you want to.
fishnosher

Post by fishnosher » Tue May 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Hi everyone I am new to all this forum and fishing business and can honestly say that I have been 3 times only and have enjoyed every last bit of it. Maybe beginners luck I guess because had a decent size flatty off bispham other night and a whiting off fleetwood beach by sea cadet base, (both put back in) but unfortunately drew a blank by marine hall on sunday.
If anyone wants to give someone new to this fishing game a helping hand with any hints or tips like best bait to use off fleetwood beach etc... then I would be greatful.
Thankyou
Keith

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet » Tue May 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi Keith, welcome to the forum, Put your name down for the Fleetwood Cancer support charity match, you will meet other members, plus get advice. You will find the relevant post on the N/west coast forum. Cheers...Mick

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 » Tue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm

A warm welcome to the forum Keith mate. I fish Fleetwood on a regular basis and lugworm is the most prefered bait. I can pm you the number of a local bait digger at fleetwood. If you have a short rod about 9ft then Blue Bridge is producing flatties and eels at the moment.
Cheers
keith :D :D

silver
Occasional
Occasional

Post by silver » Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Welcome to the sight mate, you will find it friendly. Hope to see you at charity match next week........john

fishnosher

Post by fishnosher » Tue May 10, 2011 8:08 pm

Thank you for the replys lads got a bit of a starter kit from a friend already, is a 12ft too big from blue bridge or not??? Keith I don't know if you can say or not but If it's Dave who you are talking about with the worms then I have managed to acquire his number already but if it is someone else then I am always willing to try someone else.
Again thanks for your help guys and look forward to meeting you all at some point in time.
Mick, I will have a look at that post now mate and let you know.

jacko69
Tackle Forums Mod
Tackle Forums Mod

Post by jacko69 » Tue May 10, 2011 8:10 pm

welcome to the site keith, if you fish the charity match stay well clear of rabbi 2 hes the king off all blankers and he will jinx your fishing too lol

Dave :D

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 » Tue May 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Take nonotice of this rabble mate. lol :D :D
No it's not Dave and when we meet up I will take you to his house. Top digger
If you move further down from Blue Bridge toward the marina you should be able to fish with the rod you have.Fish are not far out
Cheers
keith :D :D

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch » Wed May 11, 2011 9:22 am

hi fleetwoodkeith
welcome to the mad house.as has been said the guys and girls on this site are all a great bunch and will help with all your questions and offer to meet up and show you a few things .especially rabbi2(keith) hes a great old boy
cheers dcm