casting coach in Cornwall

Please feel free to ask any questions related to improving your casting here,Pendulum Casting, Off the ground Casting, Competitions Casting.
shoreman

casting coach in Cornwall

Post by shoreman » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:22 pm

Hi all,can anyone help me find a casting coach in Cornwall,things are starting to go wrong with my cast and the more i try to put it right the worse it gets.

concrete

Re: casting coach in Cornwall

Post by concrete » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:25 pm

shoreman wrote:Hi all,can anyone help me find a casting coach in Cornwall,things are starting to go wrong with my cast and the more i try to put it right the worse it gets.
Sea Angler magazine is probably the best place to contact. They have a list of coaches for the whole country.

shoreman

Post by shoreman » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:13 pm

concrete wrote:
shoreman wrote:Hi all,can anyone help me find a casting coach in Cornwall,things are starting to go wrong with my cast and the more i try to put it right the worse it gets.
Sea Angler magazine is probably the best place to contact. They have a list of coaches for the whole country.
Thanks concrete ,took your advice and sea angler magazine gave me contact details for instrutors in my area.

concrete

Post by concrete » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 pm

shoreman wrote:
concrete wrote:
Thanks concrete ,took your advice and sea angler magazine gave me contact details for instrutors in my area.
Even I have my uses :)

Bread

Post by Bread » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:25 pm

There are also an excellent video featuring John Holden on Youtube showing how to pendulum cast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-khhWYsj1o

Enjoy.

shoreman

Post by shoreman » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:36 pm

Bread wrote:There are also an excellent video featuring John Holden on Youtube showing how to pendulum cast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-khhWYsj1o

Enjoy.
Cheers Bread, I will check it out