Excellent Daiwa Service

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

eccles
Advanced User
Advanced User

Excellent Daiwa Service

Post by eccles » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 am

Have to report this because I am still slightly shocked: Probably because I have not cleaned and oiled them often enough, the line rollers on my Daiwa FS reels are getting past there best so I decided to phone Daiwa for some spares. Now I know that they are probably only a few pennies each but I wanted three and then there is postage to consider but Daiwa insisted that they would send them immediately and for no charge! Can't say better than that can yers folks.

whitbydiver
Regular
Regular

Post by whitbydiver » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:04 pm

thats good to hear if only other companies would learn about customer service the world would be a better place.
whitby. p.s dont forget to oil the new ones >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

conga
Regular
Regular

Post by conga » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Maybe they could give Npower a few tips,their "customer service" has been diabolical,they have now been kicked into touch after a lot of agro about bills being overcharged and not sent out on time.anyone else had problems with them? X( X(

eccles
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by eccles » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Yeah, they have been pretty bad for years now. Had a row with them about wrong billing about 4 years ago. They threatened to take me to court so I said go ahead (because I knew I was right). Never heard another word and then I dumped them for Southern Electric who have been very good - even gave me a better deal last year when I asked for one.

conga
Regular
Regular

Post by conga » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Just shows how much notice they take of customers,despite not being with them any more,they sent a meter reader round the other day..........nuff said!

eccles
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by eccles » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 pm

May not be so Conga, I think they all use the same meter readers these days.

conga
Regular
Regular

Post by conga » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:41 pm

eccles wrote:May not be so Conga, I think they all use the same meter readers these days.
Take your point mate,its just that we had already given them the final reading! :-/ :-/