fished this morning

anything North East Coast sea fishing related here
royboy
NE Coast Moderator
NE Coast Moderator

fished this morning

Post by royboy »

arrived at spurn at 6am went to the beach and could see weed on the high water mark so only fished one rod also on the beach was ian and manic-muppet i had 7 whitings and one 1 flattie ill let ian tell you how he got on the sad part of the day was to see mick (manic- muppet ) looking so poorly hes been a good friend to me and to see how he looks now is really hurting me when you know you can not help him

hatter
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by hatter »

congrats on the fish roy and on the sad note im sure mick appreciates your help in makeing it possible for him to do the stuff he loves to do FISH.
Am unable to get across as my car is knackered and i work weekend and jay only gets weekends off so it may have to be bass time again before i can fish .

wannacatch1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by wannacatch1 »

Well done on the catch Roy .Good to see mick got out for a session :D

DAZ B-)

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi Roy, well done catching so many on the ebb. I had to go i was so cold i was in pain frm shivering. It took me hours to warm up, had to get into bed to do it. Thanks for helping with baiting up etc, if you had'nt i wouldnt have managed it at all. In fact if you were'nt such a good mate taking me along i wouldnt get out at all. hopefully i will last till bass season and catch a few with you n ian, good to see him by the way, and well done also. :D :D :D

jacko69
Tackle Forums Mod
Tackle Forums Mod

Post by jacko69 »

well done roy and its good to see your still trying to get out fishing mick

Dave

dabhand
Regular
Regular

Post by dabhand »

welldone guys, good on you mick for still managing to get out and continuing doing something you love, may you continue to do so