New bait supplier

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

castman
Regular
Regular

New bait supplier

Post by castman »

Hi all, I'm just wondering if any of you have used the new bait supplier in Hayling Island? It's called Hooker baits, I was thinking of placing a order with her, Yes, that's right it's run by a WOMAN!!!!!!!

eccles
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by eccles »

We don't know much about her, whether she knows how to look after stuff well. Personally I will be sticking to Havant Tackle shop or Paiges.

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic »

When i get ready for my fishing journey again i will try her bait.....Until i find a digging spot of my own ;)

markemark
Occasional
Occasional

Post by markemark »

Hi guys,

Hazel does cracking bait and digs a lot of it herself locally so you know its fresh. I've been using her for a while now and she's never let me down. Ihave actually travelled to hayling for bait and drove to chesil from there and i live near Andover so well out of my way, but worth it. She is'nt new to the business either, she's been doing it for years, just went alone after splitting from her previous partner. Worth a try IMHO.

Mark

wannacatch1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: New bait supplier

Post by wannacatch1 »

castman wrote:Hi all, I'm just wondering if any of you have used the new bait supplier in Hayling Island? It's called Hooker baits, I was thinking of placing a order with her, Yes, that's right it's run by a WOMAN!!!!!!!
Where is her shop Brian or how do u get hold of her? I will always try a new source of bait if it is no good dont go back ;)

cheers daz

nobby57

Post by nobby57 »

She does good bait and has a good selection of frozen baits :)

castman
Regular
Regular

Post by castman »

Sorry for the late reply Daz, this is her web site details.

http://www.hookersbaits.com/

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

hazel is no flash in the pan.she digs her own bait and looks after it well.eccles response ,can she look after it well,yes she can.better ragworm then you will get from havant tackle and she will let you know in advance when she grab in.brilliant service highly recommened.
top lady.