new report stokes

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

shaunlewis

new report stokes

Post by shaunlewis » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:45 am

i swaped out from windows to imac, confussed lol just taken me two days to even post short video, see theres loads going on here at moment feel guilty not reading them now but will make a point later tonight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uQ4RL8K5Tc

Yakdiver
Regular
Regular

Post by Yakdiver » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:28 am

Well done keep them coming

pompeyjoe
Regular
Regular

Post by pompeyjoe » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Thanks Shaun excellent as usual :-)

shaunlewis

Post by shaunlewis » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:04 pm

thanks Yakdiver and pompeyjoe

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:31 am

Another great report and video mate. Glad you have used this site to give us the reports you do ;)

petethehatch
Occasional
Occasional

Post by petethehatch » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:10 am

Nice shaunlewis.i never used the site so much looking out for ya video`s

shaunlewis

Post by shaunlewis » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:09 pm

petethehatch wrote:Nice shaunlewis.i never used the site so much looking out for ya video`s
lol thanks mate this was my first ever forum, its a shame not so busy but great group of guys here, if you have a gmail you could always sub me on youtube and be able to see as soon as uploaded, ive been posting in a few places , if you can think of somewhere i might be missing love some suggestion, thanks nice comments make it worth the extra effort, that goes for everyone here and on other sites too..

honestly had no intention making vids but tryed to catch a fish on cam back in october lost two vids of fish what thought was on cam, and then got my 3rd and got hooked to it, i hadnt fished for a whole year up to that point had pretty damming year, now cant see me stopping ever ,learnt as ive gone making videos still am. its giving me a sence of pupose and the hope im helping people out. as ive fished since four my dad fished and i done club comps ,boat, beach opens all my life just 2nd nature to me, so i taken it for granted but alot people dont know much about it, we all had that conversation 25pound bass and 40pound hounds , bless them
but honestly think i can really help these guys out and inspire and pass some knowledge on, same for juniors and people who havent been so lucky to have top class anglers around them growing up.

just need to get over being shy talking to camera its not easy, but i feel more natrual as i keep going on, cheers im out tonight so be another up soon hope the fish come out to play :)

spinnerpete

Post by spinnerpete » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Have you thought about making a Facebook page for your vids shaun ?

shaunlewis

Post by shaunlewis » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:22 am

spinnerpete wrote:Have you thought about making a Facebook page for your vids shaun ?
I didnt but reading this i just created one links here, im not clued up on facebook https://www.facebook.com/KingFisherSeaFishingVideos1