peeka boo

Anything East Coast Sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

peeka boo

Post by edwards73 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:03 am

well thought id say hello as it's been a while, didnt do much fishing last season 2012/2013 due to family, although now iv dragged the gear out ready for this cod season, been a few times from walton pier, frinton wall, and done orford island a few times now although it was only small stuff being whiting doggies and the odd small bass,frinton wall threw up a few codling wed evening casting no more then 60yds as when i was banging them out i didnt have a bite so dropped them short in the surf and boom codling to 2lb and a few nice sized whiting ,, going to be doing walton pier today for a few hours as was ment to go to orford but had to cancel due to being to rough,so hopefully that trip can be re booked for wed this week,

will let you know how i get on on my adventures again now that i is back

smallfry
Occasional
Occasional

Post by smallfry » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:42 am

welcome back to the mad house :D well done on the fish hope the keep coming ;)
cheers ian

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:22 am

3/11/13. had a day off walton pier with my cousin, got there at 9 for the 11 high water and the pier was packed very windy sw although the sea weren't as rough as i thought it was going to be , sat just over 3/4's of the way along and from start to finish it was whiting and doggies, i did see one undersized codling, only problem i see at the moment is that the sea is still quite warm as it's been very mild so maybe this year's fishing could be hit and miss. bring on the cold snap

simon