burnham overy staithe

Anything East Coast Sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

spiderpig

burnham overy staithe

Post by spiderpig »

hi gonna be taking my boat out on sat from burnham does anyone know of any decent marks or gps positions?fished out of here a few weeks ago with no success at all not even a bite! or would there be mackerel around as could just take some feathers :D

willorca

Post by willorca »

ive been out on my boat (ORCA from rice and cole) in the crouch the last 5 weeks and have not caught a thing, am i right in thinking that none of the fish in the crouch are hungry or am i just crap at fishing haha

ive not even had a good bite and im wondering more often that im doing something wrong

has anyone been catching in the crouch? ive been to the 13m hole just east of the roach, out to maplin sands near the buxey buoys, the mouth of the crouch (the northern side), tommorrow i will be going up the river to find some deep holes

any1 been successful?

cheers
will

ummugumma

Post by ummugumma »

Have a steam round into the Colne Berti Bass is biting!

willorca

Post by willorca »

went fishin on my boat saturday and produced an eel and my mates girlfriendcaught a nice thornback ray, /quite happy because i dont think i could handle another blank haha

both fish were returned safe and unharmed to the water

will[/url]

kopitecol
Thames Estuary Moderator
Thames Estuary Moderator

oi oi

Post by kopitecol »

is that what i think it is on your pinkie, ring that is (looks familiar)

willorca

Post by willorca »

depends whos askin lol

willorca

Post by willorca »

if you nlook on the 2nd picture there is something on the chair, when i was taking the photo, it dropped out of the ray, i presume its an egg, i just dropped it back in the water when we released the ray, was this the right thing to do, well there werent much else i couldve done