LOOKING CHEAP LURES 28G TO 40G

Discussion of Sea fishing bait, Mackerel, Ragworm, Squid, Hermit Crab, Lugworm bait.
spinfisher

LOOKING CHEAP LURES 28G TO 40G

Post by spinfisher »

Am looking for cheap lures from about 28g to 40g to use for pollack etc,these can be plain silver or with a little colour as most will work.Would be grateful if anyone knows who can supply them at a good price.I use RON THOMPSON NORDIC HERRING LURES which i find good but hard to get them at a good price.
cheers

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

Just recently Lidels, Aldi and Netto have been doing cheap items of fishing gear and lures are amongst them.
Cheers keith :D :D :D

spinfisher

Post by spinfisher »

Thanks for your reply keith,will check it out if am near one of them shops.Just hope they are heavy enough as most of the cheap rubbish lures are to light for the fishing i use them for.
KEN

stroodsue
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by stroodsue »

thats good news about netto keith we have just had one open here in strood i'll have to keep my eyes open!!

Sue

waggoner

Post by waggoner »

I,ve bought all my lures and spinners on Ebay and found some real bargains, but don't go for the Buy It Now option. You get better deals going for the low start price bids and increasing the bid if required

jimjam
Regular
Regular

Post by jimjam »

have a look about before buying anyhting in my local tackle shop i picked up a pack of 6 spoons what weighted 35 grams each for 3.50 :D

redmouse
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by redmouse »

SAXONLION

Post by SAXONLION »

I used a couple of strips of crisp packet, and a three red feathers and three blue feathers, spaced 6 inch apart...I used it at Amlych and caught a nice pollack of about 2 and a half in the first five mins.
If your fishing near rocks then i would recommend that you use a float with a deep line stop. Close in is good. No need to buy rigs..takes no time to rig a single hook and single Rag. dont over complicate it...
Save yourself money mate, make em yourself.

Tightlines

oggy_chomper

Post by oggy_chomper »

Av a look may be summit useable....http://www.jims.org.uk/index.htm