porthcawl lighthouse

anything Wales Coastline sea angling related here

Moderator: Admin

gerwynmr2

porthcawl lighthouse

Post by gerwynmr2 »

hi there all hav,nt posted for a while been out of action for six weeks due to op on foot but getting back into it now.
me and scotty dog been down the pier again sunday fished from 10.30am till 8pm not a bad day weather was lovely fishing slow but seven species came in scottydog had 4 of them doggie,tope,codling,smalleyed ray, i ended up with a doggie also seen pollock whiting and turbot come in.
pier was in a bit of a state so went down today to clean up a bit didnt have to do a thing council been out there this morning not one bit of rubbish out there still humping of urine though must take plenty of bleach next time
now about the fishing not very nice conditions blowing south south east force 4 or 5, me and scotty dog kept at it i ended up with a small tope scottydog 2 smalleyed rays and a doggie not a lot but beat the blank .

squiresoak

Post by squiresoak »

Good to hear from you again Gerwyn, nice session you had there. Pity about the smells and the rubbish though. One day the message might sink in with the numpty anglers regarding taking their rubbish home but I wouldn't hold my breath. Obviously I would there though mate >:) >:) >:)

Regards

Squiresoak