much happening?

anything Wales Coastline sea angling related here

Moderator: Admin

celticcatch
Occasional
Occasional

much happening?

Post by celticcatch »

Doesn't seem to be much happening in wales at the moment...or is everyone so busy reeling in the fish they haven't left any for me to catch or just forgot to mention anything here :-/ :-S

Tried oxwich twice a couple of days ago and didnt even get a sniff. I had a little session at caswell yesterday and had a couple of small nibbles but no actual bites. I'm blaming the size of hook (1/0) ....I could have done with taking smaller ones along but that's a lesson learnt for the next trip.

On another note...i'm sorry if your reading this and it was you.. the guys in the kayaks (particularly one)... next time don't come so close to shore or i'll plonk a 5oz weight into your lap ok? :D >:) I don't mind you being out there, but 40-50 yards away is just taking the bisquit, especially when I was set up and comfortable for an hour or two before you arrived.

Well anyways.... i'm looking at fishing the broughton area in the next week or so. If anyone can give me a couple of tips it'd be much appreciated. I heard that there is a steep beach in that area? Thanks B-)