Popped by to say hello

Please feel free to add your Sea Fly Fishing, SWFFing related posts here.
Blackpool Rocket

Popped by to say hello

Post by Blackpool Rocket » Thu May 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi all, it seems a bit quiet in here...anyway, I used to post under the name chrisnchris but my details seem to have disappeared into the ether.
I figured it would be just as easy to re-join.

I only went out a couple of times and haven't visited the site since 2011. Does anyone still do any SWFF I guess the sunshine made me think of the sea!

It would be good to hear about any activity, we all seem to live such busy lives, times change, people lose interest or move away.
I think I just fancied doing a bit of fishing, beach, fly, boat, don't care really. The forums do seem a bit quiet though....

Be good to re-acquaint.

Chris

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Popped by to say hello

Post by rabbi2 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Nice to you back Chris mate, not been out myself for a while but all that is about to change, Cheers keith

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater
www.sea-fishing.org creater

Re: Popped by to say hello

Post by mrix » Thu May 25, 2017 3:22 pm

Hello and welcome back Chris, I am also regained my interest in sea fishing in fact I will be shortly purchasing some New gear B-)
Hopefully fishing Hengistbury head beach and Groyne next week ::g
I think we should be able to get your old account up and running, I`ll take a look now, I have sent you an email to the email you registered with so if you can reply I will change the password for your so you can login and then have the option to change the password again if your wish to do so ::g
Cheers
mrix