i need the help of the spurn point experts please

Please only post topics related to fishing the Humber Estuary area here.
oldstud

i need the help of the spurn point experts please

Post by oldstud » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:34 pm

hi there you experts, i have not fished the spurn and surrounding areas since i was a teenager and loved every minute of it. unfortunatley i moved far away from the area and are now relitively close to the point and wish to restart fishing from the beach or other areas which are popular. can anyone tell me where to go and at what the best tide times that i need to fish. i can remember places like easington, paul, kilnsey and the point but not much more. i would be most grateful if any of you guys or gals cpould help this born again fisherman. kind regards brian.

royboy
NE Coast Moderator
NE Coast Moderator

Post by royboy » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:11 pm

hi brian a warm welcome to the forum
easington kilnsea and the point you want small tides the point is a bit snaggy now as all the crab pots ropes and that have washed in to the channel you have to know were your fishing do not fish any of these spots on a south wind as the weed comes in really bad i fish all these marks so if you need any more help let me know

oldstud

Post by oldstud » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:00 pm

cheers for that info royboy, i will be travelling over to the point in the next day or two to check it out after such a long time, the weather is said to be good this weekend so maybe sat or sun. anyway thanks for the advice, maybe drop on you at some point in the future to really grab your knowledge. thanks again Brian